Wishlist Wednesday no. 2

Wishlist Wednesday is here again!

If you are not a regular reader  do not know what it is all about, read this post.
This is a writing prompt I am hosting each Wednesday till the end of Jan, in association with my publishers Westland.

All the entries that were posted last Wednesday were read--they were all really good and it was wonderful to know your wishes. The entry which got picked (one entry will be picked and  Westland will mail them a copy of 'The secret Wishlist) was this one:


 http://tarangsinha.blogspot.in/2012/12/i-wish.html

(please e mail me your postal address  on ps(at)preetishenoy(dot) com and Westland shall do the needful)

There were a two more which got a 'noteworthy' mention .

They are:
 
and 

 But  please do not feel bad if your entry isn't among these I am sure , the joy is in writing, sharing and visiting other links--don't you agree?
In that spirit,
here is the writing prompt for today:
My one wish that came true and gave me immense joy....

Write as many words as you want or as little as you want.

Please carry my banner for me in your post, if you can :)


And you can leave your links in the widget below: 


Happy writing!!

___________________________________________________________

 ps: There is a lot of such fun-stuff happening on the FB page of the book too. . So please look up the FB page of the book (if you haven't already).
   

If you like my blog, you might enjoy my books :) Grab them here. (You don't need a credit card. You can pay cash on delivery) or if you are an Amazon Fan, you can grab them here
 And you can interact with me on my FB page. I always reply :)

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for selecting my entry!! I'm so glad! I really like your books...looking forward to reading "My Secret Wish list"! Thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tarang. Congrats! I played no role in selection.
      I merely passed on the chosen links that I was given :)

      Delete
  2. I just wrote something after a long long time! Thansk to your idea of Wishlist Wednesday.

    Am yet to read the book and am looking forward to it.

    Read your earlier book and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for starting "Wishlist Wednesday". It actually made me sit and think about my wishes..some which have been fulfilled and some are yet to come true..
    looking forward to read "The Secret Wishlist"
    All the best :)
    God bless you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Posted my entry above - are people outside of India eligible for this contest? Regardless, I'm having fun participating :)! Now I don't have your book yet but can't wait to get it....will post a review once I'm done reading....in the meantime, any early reviews out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Submitted my entry...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was the first one to submit, but really i didn't had any wishes so i'm writing the simple wish that became true

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this prompt. Your prompt made me to write on my blog after a long and I am thanking God once again for fulfilling my wish. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad my entry got a mention! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for creating such ideas. Me posted my entry too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Posted

    http://myendeavours.blogspot.com/2012/12/wishlist-wednesdays-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate your leaving a comment! Okay--I appreciate your leaving a comment if you have something nice to say ;-)


Popular Posts